Three ways to analyse your server monitoring data
February 26, 2019
Accessing the right level of detail on your monitored assets is as easy as 1-2-3!
Sometimes you just want a quick look to reassure yourself that all is well, and sometimes you need to do in-depth analysis.
This is easy in CloudRadar - built to accommodate your in-the-moment needs with more than one easily accessible interface. Let's use server monitoring as an example:
1. One-Glance status overview of everything you are monitoring
- An elegant, uncluttered dashboard shows everything you are monitoring in one place – servers, websites, network devices and more.
- Instantly check the status of any host and see both connectivity and any warnings/alerts.
2. Live interface showing on-the-minute status – for all server metrics
With one click you can access an elegant view of the state of any single server:
- Overview of all critical server metrics - performance and availability.
- The most intuitive display possible – see downtimes or when problems are developing.With one click you can access an elegant view of the state of all metrics for any single server:
3. Detailed server metric graphs
Delve into the historical performance with detailed graphs and analysis.
- Specify the time frame – hours or days – and analyse historical trends.
- Track developing issues to inform your planning.
What are you waiting for?
- Log in in and set up your monitoring – easily and in minutes.
- Or sign up for a free trial and start monitoring in minutes- no obligations and no credit card required. Evaluate what CloudRadar has to offer, then decide for yourself.
Author: Nicholas Thiede